mandag 20. september 2010

Perhaps

- I should reconsider blogging in Norwegian.

I had a peek at my statistics yesterday – and found that 90% of the traffic was from Australia. I think I know who sent these visitors my way, as Margaret mentioned me in her blog a week ago.

This little beauty arrived from her last week:

Siggy Margaret

Siggyswapping and blogging are such wonderful ways of getting in touch with people across borders and ages – people who share your hobbies.  And the communities – I love the Internet. But then, not much gets done when you spend hours by the computer.

Today it seems traffic is back to fellow countrymen. I will keep an eye on it, though.

2 kommentarer:

BenteOO sa...

It seems like quite many Norwegians patchworkers have bilingual blogs, - many will manage anyhow! - As you know I am here for your pictures, as well!

Miranne sa...

:o)